Saturday, December 06, 2008

Exciting for TF!

I returned to the US yesterday from a 2 week vacation in Australia. I would like to say I did not work at all but I was *forced* to by a demanding red head waiting for an official job offer (and no, it probably is not the red head you're thinking of). This offer is the first of it's kind in my company. We are (hopefully) hiring our first Webmaster to help lighten my workload and breathe some fresh air into one of our sites.

For a long time I was obsessed with "Kink" directors. I really thought I would never be able to find people to come and work at TF that were a) any good, and b) could be trusted not to be poached as soon as they start working for me LOL. In the last couple of months we have booked no less than 6 riggers to "guest direct" and it really has opened my eyes to the fact that there are talented people out there who do not work at Kink. As fate would have it, as soon as I had this revelation a Kink rigger became available.

In the past 2 weeks, while I have been snorkelling the reef, eating delicious Moreton Bay Bugs and enjoying the luxury of "La Premiere" Cinemas, my company had 6 shoots, none of which I had to be present for, and while I have not edited these yet I have viewed the photos and it is clear that there is some great content there, especially in the Berlin directed scenes. Her shoots may take a fucking long time but her ideas on this last trip are simply out of this world...I even feel a little sorry for her victims....but while Berlin will always be a big part of TF, she is not the red head we have made the Webmaster offer to at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home