Friday, January 30, 2009

"Yes, they are a needy bunch"

Hahahahaha! I received this text today from one of my staff in regards to male talent.

It seems that, as they are all scared of me or something, that whenever they're worried that have upset me they contact him LOL, I am betting he wishes never having given his number out!!!

It really is bizarre how insecure and needy male talent can be. They let you know they're going to be in town and that they'd like to shoot and when they get a "no" they immediately assume that I'm mad at them. Um, no, it's just that we're not shooting that week, or maybe I've shot you a lot and am sick of you for now, or anything else, who knows. What I do know is do not spend my time sitting around thinking about male talent LOL.

So to any male talent out there that may be reading this: Grow Up!!! Seriously, stop being so PATHETIC. If I want to book you, I'll contact you or your agent. If no one in the industry wants to book you maybe you should find a new line of work.

Oh, and if you do manage to somehow get ahold of me on the phone and I am politely saying "IF" I book you, it means, no, I probably won;t be booking you so don;t nag me with emails and follow up calls telling me how you'd be the greatest Dom ever on F&B because you're into it in your real life. Dude, every guy who ever said that either sucked at it, or could not get/keep his dick hard...and you're forgetting 1 thing about being a great Dominant, there is an IQ prerequisite and it's doubtful you're in the 5% of male talent that make the grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home