Sunday, January 04, 2009

Achievements of 2008

While, on the whole, I feel rather down about 2008, here are some of the things I am proud of:

1. Paying an additional $34,000 off of my mortgage. In many places in the US this would be a huge chunk of home ownership taken care of but I live in SF and that amount represents about 3% of my houses value LOL, still it lowered the principle by that much which is a great accomplishment.

2. Finding directors to help me at TF. I honestly believed all the good people (and a couple of crap ones) worked at Kink and that I would never, ever be able to find the help I needed. I am happy that there are talented people out there that can do what I need them to.

3. Shooting enough content to start a 4th site. While I'm proud of having 17 shoots shot, none of them are edited, so there's still a long way to go!

4. I finally received my permanent greencard. Woohoo!

5. I convinced hubby to actually use his vacation time and actually even a little extra. He/we spent over 4 weeks overseas (I spent much more, but this was purely vacation) and had time off over Xmas, that's like 5 and a half weeks which is unheard of for him!

So there you have it!

Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Congratulations!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home