Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Postponing my Birthday!

In a couple of days it is my birthday (12/12) but for a number of reasons I am postponing it to January 12th, 2009!

While I love being a Sagitarian, I HATE having a December birthday. For the last 2 years I have wanted to go to a certain restaurant for dinner and it is always booked out, along with every other nice place for office Xmas parties, etc. This year would be worse, because my birthday falls on a Friday, and several months ago I realised it was going to be the same day as the Kink Xmas party...fucking great. So, I deliberately planned to be out of the country (I'm in London) to hopefully avoid the fight I always have with hubby about the Kink Xmas party, which this year could be that much bigger (the fight, not the party) because of the date it falls on LOL! I get very emotional about that event.

As we have just resturned from Australia, and now I am away again, we have not been shopping for b'day present. I never really know what I want so we'll head to the mall and I'll find stuff, the same stuff every year: new boots, new handbag, etc but this year I don't need that stuff because the ones I got last year are still going strong! To take the pressure off of hubby, I said, let's just postpone it. In January I can find a gift, and go the restaurant I want to eat at without all this Xmas shit everywhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sergei Rodionov said...

Well.. its 12th Jan.. ;)

So - happy B-day, Chanta.

Thanks for being inspiration on quite a few photo projects.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home