Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Questions

Taken from "imp of satan" lj:

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Unfortunately it was a year of routine and same old this, same old that.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I disn;t make any, but this year I will be.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No. I live in SF, we're pro-dogs and anti-children.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No.

5. What countries did you visit?
Italy, Germany, England, Australia.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A quality of life that does not invlove working over 80 hours a week for peanuts.

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory,and why?
July 9th, it was a day when things started to crumble.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having a happpy marriage and finding guest directors to help me at TF.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not releasing a second book or teaching in the US.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Depression.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
HD cameras for TF, they rock!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Sabrina Fox.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
That name, for the time being, will remain out of print.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Framer's Market, I love those!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Barack Obama winning the election. What a fantastic moment in history to be alive for.

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
I have no idea.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Sadder
b) thinner or fatter? Fatter
c) richer or poorer? Richer (only just, and not because of TF)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Swimming, writing, cooking, planning my future.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Working. It has destroyed me.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Hopefully just with my man, but you never know, I may end up hosting ab ig family thing.

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I fall more in love with Marty every year.

22. How many one-night stand?
Sorry, I'm married so it's one man only, on many nights for me!

23. What was your favourite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy and Tell me you Love me.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes, I do, but until I can remove him from my life the name shall remain out of print.

25. What was the best book you read?
Jodi Piccoult disappointed me this year, so nothing really stands out.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
LOL, Peter Gabriel, I am addicted to some of his corny songs and I had never heard them before!

27. What did you want and get?
Nothing I can think of.

28. What did you want and not get?
A decent income, a reasonable workload, a quality of life.

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
I haven't seen it yet but I am guessing it will be "Doubt", on DVD is was the Elizabeth movies with Cate Blanchett and the Other Boleyn Girl with Natalie Portman.

30. What did you do on your birthday?
I am postponing it until 2009, so no b'day this year!

31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Writing Volume 2 of Bondage for Sex.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I lived in pj's and turtlenecks which I think accurately portrays my depresssion.

33. What kept you sane?
I am far from sane.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Angelina Jolie. I just love her, along with Ginnifer Goodwin, Amy Adams and Jennifer Aniston.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Some of the tactics used by the Republican party during the Presidentail election.

36. Who did you miss?
My littl brother Ben, but thankfully I saw him twice this year.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
My "normal" friends, those who have no link to the adult industry.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008;
I'm still figurng that one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home