Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm just in a fucking bad mood.

I have woken up really angry today. Lots of negativity around me.

This happens sometimes when I get stressed about how much work/study, etc I have to do...and then I do what women do, I start thinking about shit things from months ago that made me angry then that I can't seem to let go of and I get really, really foul tempered.

I'm going to make a cup of tea and some oatmeal and try to improve my mood. I have a lot to do today and if I am angry all day i doubt much of it will get done.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

I didn't know thinking back to bad things from the past when bad mood strikes was a womanly thing to do... At any rate, I hope that cup of tea and oatmeal make (made?) you feel better, or at least cheer up.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home