Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm stressed out!!!!


We were meant to close escrow today but there has been all sorts of problems.

Firstly there was some 3 day grace period required by federal law in reagrds to refinances that we didn;t know about. So, we signed on Monday and that meant closing on Thursday. Now the problem is bloody AAA insurance. Of course to close escrow you need to show evidence of insurance and bloody AAA are impossible to get a hold of and are then asking for stupid things we cannot yet provide...like a deed with pur names on it! Um, you have to close escrow before your name is on the deed...thus you see the catch 22.

I suppose it will be worth all of the hassle and stress but damnit, we're moving at 8am tomorrow morning and then can;t sleep there because of all of this crap! It is so disrupting too. I keep having to change, move and cancel plans, shoots, classes I have.

Okay, gotta go and be a bitch to AAA. They have 23 minutes to get me what I need or I'll be calling AllState who have promised me an evidence of insurance within an hour. With AAA it's been 3 days and no cigar...imagine how crap they must be if your house actually burnt down!

See ya, Chanta
p.s. Pic is of my new office in the house!