Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Workshop went well and other stuff!


So the Bondage Photography workshop was an absolute riot! I have to say, my classes and workshops are really going to get a reputation for being "naughty". I finally met Satine who I have been playing e-mail tag with on and off for a while now and damn she is HOT! I started off with her in the stocks and seeing how playful she was I decided to vibrate her...next thing I know she was squirting all over me! Wow, that was a surprise! She was totally embarrassed and said she had never done that before which of course, I took as a compliment!

Madison was her normal horny self and kept saying my bondage wasn't tight enough (LOL) so I reminded her that she needed to stay in the postions for a while and that was why i wasn;t being super strict...I guess she wanted the bondage to be hard! So, I did a suspension and made her stay in it for a while, then vibrated her...and then she wanted to come down. The pain comes back as soon as the cumming is over!

Penny Play was also lovely, the picture is of her. I did a lot of pretty decorative stuff with her as I have no idea what her tolerance is for bondage3 and/or pain.

Will upload more pics when I have them.
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home