Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Bondage for Sex" AVAILABLE NOW!!!


Yes, it's here finally and due to special arrangements with a select few stores you can get it before the official release date of June 9th!

Firstly http://www.twistedmonk.com was the first in the world to offer this title for sale just this past weekend at Shibaricon and he sold out in less than 6 hours! He should have more in stock soon.

http://www.agentsm.com also has a limited number of books in stock, so if you want the book now this is where to order it from (and they're giving free shipping on it).

Lastly, I will have copies with me for sale at classes, etc.. There are 2 events in which I will be book signing and selling books before the release date. These are at my class next Tuesday at the Citadel, San Francisco (Bondage for the male submissive) and on June 4th at LAM (London Alternative Market) in the UK!

So far I have had a lot of positive feedback. The print quality is excellent and the heavy paper really makes this book a keeper...not to mention Ian Rath's photography. As for my writing, well, you'll just have to buy it, try it out for some kinky sex and let me know!

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Rufus said...

What a great book. I bought it through ebay UK. I live in Portugal and I recomended the book to friends of mine who belong to a BDSM comunity as I do.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Best regards

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home