Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"It used to mean a better meal...

now it means a better way of life".

This would have to be one of my favorite lines from the movie Jerry Maquire. Renee Zellweiger was sitting in "coach (economy) on a plane and was referring to business class....and you know what, she was correct.

I have never been a business class snob. The fact is, I take temazipan with me on all flights and once I take 2 of those I can pretty much sleep anywhere so why spend the extra thousands of $$$ on upgrading to the next level of service? Well, now I know...and it was worth every cent. Sure, the upgrading could have paid for an entire Chanta's Bitches shoot or 2 model fees for seperate shoots...and sure, my business is not yet profitbale so I should not be indulging but you know what, it made the world of difference and is definitely the way to fly!

So...this may sound pathetic and silly but here is one of my new goals that I am taking very, very seriously: to be able to fly business class on all flights over 5 hours in length (basically international flights). Next big trip? Back to London, and I have already decided I will probably do it in style.

take care,
Chanta

3 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

That doesn't sound silly at all. I wish I could realistically set one such goal for myself.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

LOL! Don't go thinking I can do it realistically...it means I don't eat for weeks but was well worth the suffering!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Semega said...

Chanta, just got your book delivered in the mail from Amazon. Very impressive. Nice pictures and bondage ties. Wifey also was impressed. She did go through it at first saying: "Yes, No, No, maybe, yes, NO!, OW!, maybe, yes."

So there were some yeses in there and a few maybe's!!!

Now I have to read it! lol!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home