Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recovered!

Yep, I got back from the UK and I got sick! I suppose I should have expected it. I mean, I travelled then I worked non-stop for almost 2 weeks and then I traveled again. Still, I like to think of my body as a machine...one that does not need a break, does not need to sleep, does not need to stop. Silly isn't it? My body has been through the wringer in the last 3 years! 2 surgeries, multiple courses of radiation, side effects of radiation (salivary gland infections which led to TMJ which is why you don't see me gagged these days depsite my love of ball gags) and I still try to push it like a goddamn machine! But have I learnt my lesson? Of course not. I am already planning my next UK trip and it's looking to be more intense than the last LOL!

Anyway, after 12 hours sleep last night (even missed a mini quake at 2am) I feel much, much better!

On Sunday I drive to LA to shoot some scenes for Chanta's Bitches with a great line up on girls. Then I get to cook Satine in Muki's kitchen before teaching at the Pleasure Chest. Also got some good press stuff lined up like being on Playbot Radio at 12noon on Friday the 23rd (yes, please call in and ask me questions).

But for now, getting updates ready for CB! Tomorrow's is all ready to go (DragonLily dominating kat) but I haven;t yet chosen next weeks.

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Wow... do you really not need to stop and pace yourself at all? How do you do it? Now that's a skill that would come in handy.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home