Tuesday, February 06, 2007

7 down, 3 to go....

Fucked and Bound.com will be launched with 10 full updates. That means 10 movies and 10 pic sets that I need to have edited, encoded and uploaded with promotional material for BondageBank (the afilliate program for TwistedFactory), update page layout pics chosen and text written.

So far, I have 7 videos completely done with the last one uploading (with my new T1 connection!!!!) as I type this, I am editing #8 right now too but needed to take a break from all of the big cock, pile driver bondage position fucking LOL!

I seem to be very much on top of things for Twisted Factory but Bondage Expert and my book are falling behind. The amount of unanswered teaching enquiry e-mails I have is insane and I haven't been doing any "Bondage for Sex" promotion whatsoever. Yes, this year is all about TF and the new sites but that doesn't mean the book should disappear and that I shouldn't, at the very least, have the intention of writing volume 2.

I'm expecting 3 new netflix movies to arrive today including "The Dreamers" which I am desperate to see. Tonight I will not working, I'll be enjoying a delicious steak with crab, asparagus and bernaise sauce (Filet Oscar; one of my specialties in the kitchen) and watching a cool movie with my man....assuming #8 is finished that is!!!

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home