Monday, November 26, 2007

Down Under!

Writing from my Mum's house in Melbourne. Usually when I'm out here I feel suffocated within a few days...which is why I plan these flying visits (eg. this one is only 6 days...I fly 17 hours to be here for 6 days LOL) but I am really enjoying this trip. It's nice to train my Mum's dogs, and spend time with my brother (who I thought may be too busy but took time off work to see me). I wish Marty was here but he'll just have to come out next time!

The smalllest little rituals make you smile when you go back too where you grew up. For me, it's having a flake shake at Wendy's, going to see a movie in the "La Premiere" Hoyt's cinemas at Chadstone Shopping Centre, driving around my old school, stocking up on Tim Tam's and caramello koala's too bring back to the US with me.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home