Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I was so skinny!!!


Oh my God! I was just checking out some nude shots of me way back when I started WB and damn I was thin! I mean, I always had shape because that's the way my bones are but I've certainly packed on a few pounds lately...still fit into a size 2 though so I don't think I have a lot to worry about LOL!!! I bet it's because I don't have a thyroid anymore so there is nothing but some artificial hormones to control my metabolism....things that make you go mmmmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on bh photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bh photography. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about bh photography at the site above.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home