Thursday, October 27, 2005

Editing Photos!!!


Mmm, well actually I'm not really editing them. I am in the sense that I am sorting through and putting them in order, etc but as far as re-touching goes I'll be sending them off for that. I simply cannot retouch images well enough for a book.

I'm giving you a sneak preview with this picture! Most of the book has women tied but as it is written for both male and female rope bottom's/Top's I wanted to show that. The gorgeous Sydnee Capri is riding her tied up man for some simple, comfortable and sexy bondage sex!

I don't have a release date yet for the book: "Bondage for Sex"...honestly it really depends on how quickly can get these pictures chosen. It is taking a lot longer than I thought it would!

Take care,

Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home