Friday, December 09, 2005

Bondage Sex Class and stuff!

On Wednesday night I did a class at the Citadel titled: "MORE Real Bondage for Sex". It went pretty well but the people were kind of quiet and it was my first ever class NOT to sell out so that was kind of disappointing. I guess my instincts were correct when I told myself I had too many bay area classes scheduled in a short period of time. I said people would get sick of me...and hey, maybe they did. I also spoke with a lot of people a few days before that the class that thought it would be very, very busy...so maybe that is why it wasn;t full...because people thought it would be! Anyway, after my Dec 28th class I won;t do anymore classes that don't have an RSVP system in place.

Satine and her man came to the class and were so cute learning how to tie each other up! There was also one very sexy couple in the back that were really on top of their rope. The guy really picked it up fast so at the end of the class I spent some time with them showing them some nipple ties, etc. he gave me a great compliment, he said: "I've never felt totally comfortable with my rigging but now, after your class I really do"....hearing that made me feel good.

Thursday was a nice day. Slept in with my man, had a nice lunch at "Zazie" in Cole Valley and then went to Cirque do Soleil to see "Corteo" which I absolutely loved! The first act, in particular the ladies swing around on chandeliers absolutely ROCKS!

Gotta go!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home