Monday, December 12, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!

So, yes, today is my Birthday! I'm not saying how old I am BUT if you google me enough you will also find my year of birth. It isn't that I don't accept getting older...I do. It's just that I always though I would be established at this age...and if I was still at CNE that would be the case but as I am not...and because of alll of the time lost wehen I had cancer I feel as if I am starting from scratch...and that is a difficult realisation at my age.

Last night had dinner with the family. I actually wanted to go to "Supperclub" but my mother in law bullied me LOL! First time that has happened! It was fun and I had a goood time but you see no restaurants are open on Monday's so I don't really get to goo out for my b'day this year.

I absolutely forgot to publish my FBN's in the paper within 30 days...can't believe it! Now, tomorrow, amidst all of my busy-ness I have go down to Cuity Hall and do that too...agh!

Okay, gotta go do my make up. Shooting with Larry from Boootiful in about an hour. Not allowed to leave the house because the G5 is supposed to arrive!

Take care, Chanta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home