Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rushing Around...and it's raining, hmmm.

The rain is pouring outside, not very San Francisco like. This city is really not a rainby place...not like London or Seattle where rain becomes a daily part of life. I don't dislike rain, it doesn't bother me much at all...but I really hate umbrellas...so when it rains I don't go out as I know I'll be battling a street full of them and people that are oblivious to the fact they are almost poking people's eyes out with them...I have only one good eye, and I'd like to keep it! I never understood what the problem with getting a little wet was anyway...as I always say to Hubby; it's not acid rain LOL!

But the rain does "curb your enthusiasm". I should be packing up all of my lights, props, etc and be putting them by the door for tomorrow's shoot (which is on location) but no, I only just got out of bed and can't be bothered. My throat hurts a little, but I refuse to get sick until Friday....I cannot be sick on a shoot day. It just takes too much co-ordination to then have to cancel; model, location, videographer, photographer, transport, ugh.

Okay, time to get enthused.

Chanta!

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

If Google is any accurate about the weather over there, you just might stave off a cold. I'm getting something like 40º-45º, but at least it's pretty sunny. The wind is killer, though. It always feels like my hands are going to fall off in the morning.
Remember to keep warm.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home