Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ugh, I don't understand US TV

Really I don't. I watch very little television, I have just a couple fo shows at a time that I like...I know when they are on and I look forward to them. Right now, the bog one for me is LOST....I am absolutely addicted to it. What I don;t understand (and what doesn;t happen in the UK or Aus) is that the show can suddenly nbot be on for 3 weeks....and then when it is, it's repeats...I mean fuck, I am hooked on this series...every wednesday I expect to see the next episode and when I don't I just go off the program entirely...bear in mind that I may only turn the TV on twice a week and one of those times will be for this...agh!

Lately, I have also been trying to get into Grey's Anatomy...mainly so I can perve on Patrick Dempsey. I actually know one of the actors on that show and asked him to pass a message on to Patrick that I have been wanting to tie him up since "Can't buy me Love"!!! How funny!

I suppose you've guessed from this post that I have nothing of importance to write! Well I did go back to the SSA and pick up my SSN...I feel so grown up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

I've never even watched a advert for it so aside from Keifer Sutherland being in it, I know nothing else. LOL!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Did you hear of "My Fair Brady" on VH1? It was silly reality show about Christopher Knight and Adrienne Curry...well, whenever she would get mad at him she would dress up in Dom clothes and flog him...I think for season 2 a good episode would be teaching them how to tie each other up for sex!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home