Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ugh, my feet LOL!!!!

Seriously, I need to get some flat shoes! I wear heels, all day, every day with my very sexy pair of leather knee high boots that I literally live out of. I love them and they are super comfortable for the most part...just not when I'm on my feet rigging for 5 hours straight...I need to get some comfotable sneakers or something...I don;t even own a pair of flat shoes and then I wonder why my feet hurt!

Today was my 3rd Bondage Photography workshop. It started off a little rocky with one of the models running signifigantly late (over 30 minutes) and me stressing out thinking she was going to no show. Anyway, she arrived and all was fine. Everyone seemed to have a good time and as usual, I was frantically busy tying and untying for the entire afternoon LOL! I love rigging but by the 5th hour I start to lag a little and worry that my models are getting too tired or that the photographers are getting sick of shooting bondage...of course everyone is happy, but I worry that they are not!

I was supposed to shoot Shana tomorrow but just feel too tired so we have rescheduled. I'm looking forward to this shoot for 2 reasons; 1) She is a virgin to this stuff, and I love breaking in sweet, innicent little virgins...oh, and she's ticklish, 2) My hubby is going to shoot it for me...and no one lights or shoots better than my hubby so I know teh quality of the video will rock. It's importnat to have a kick ass videograoher when breaking in a virgin...those first time reactions only happen once and you don't want to miss them!

Time to relax, watch a movie, take a bath...and maybe edit the pics from my shoot with Hollie last week.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home