Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A house of sickness!

LOL, I'm sure anyone that just came to my blog with a hard on, and then read that title has lost it! Yep, the flu has won...I wasn;t able to keep it away but damn did I try; I have been drinking OJ and chicken broth, taking multi vitamins, etc but I guess going out last night to do the class in berkeley is what gave the flu the edge and by the time I got home I was unwell! Sucks, because I was supposed to do 2 shoots today for Chanta's Bitches and I had to cancel the location, videographer and the models...thankfully they were all very understanding and no one asked for a kill fee despite the last minute cancellation (ie; 7:30am). Oh well, I really am too sick and if I had have shot I would have just spent a lot of time, money and energy to get bad shoots...not to mention that I would have passed it on to the models and my crew. I have rescheduled everything for Wednesday next week and hope that is enough of a recovery time!

The class at Good Vibes, Berkeley was full. I really like the store and everyone is really nice there but I don't feel it was my best class to date. I just feel as if I didn't explain things as clearly as I normally do and that some people got lost along the way. I also didn't take enough rope. I would usually bring about 1200 ft to a class so if anyone doesn;t have rope there is enough to go around but damnb, rope is heavy...so I only took 500ft to this class and it really wasn't enough. People were trying to do chest harnesses with inch thick rope and it just doesn't work. Anyway, I hope that I am just being paranoid and that people did really enjoy it...and that Good Vibes will have me back again!

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

That just has to be the funniest opening line in any blog entery. Ever.
Get well soon.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home