Friday, June 30, 2006

Amazon are Idiots

Man, for as much as I love to shop there and their customer service is amazingly good Amazon still make mistakes.

I have access to the sales reports of "Bondage for Sex" so when I noticed a few days ago that they had only 17 copies left in stock I e-mailled them saying "hey guys, you had better order some more asap" and what did I get back but an e-mail explaining that ordering is automated, etc...okay, i get that but fuck. So a couple of days later the wholesaler did receive an order from Amazon and sent it out same day (due to the huge discout Amazon take all books are sent by ground to Kentucky to minimize cost) and sure enough, Amazon has now ran out of my book and the new order has not yet arrived...so if you go there it saysd it will take 4-6 weeks to get my book. Umm, I want my book to sell...wherever it is, and people will not buy if having to wait 4-6 weeks. Come on Amazon. It's not as if you pay upfront for the books...actually, you make your wholesalers wait 90 days for a cheque even though you have sold hundreds of the title so how can it hurt ot be a little more organised and place an order....ugh.

For now, please go to http://www.twistedmonk.com to get a hold of your copy.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home