Thursday, June 29, 2006

LA baby!

Okay, so I am feeling better now...the neck only has the slightest little bit of pain so all is good!

LA was great this trip. I ALWAYS dread going to LA..which is strange because once I start driving down the 5 with my music playing (music hubby would never let me play if he was in the car) I am totally content.

The drive down was hell though. I totally forgot that on a Sunday afternoon is when people are driving home from weekends away, etc...the trip took over 6 hours...ugh.

Made it to Ian Rath's place and hung out with him for a bit. We get along very well as we generally agree the world is fucked up LOL!

Monday morning, headed to the FN studios and set up to shoot CB's. Started with the lovely Berlin (who I may make a resident bitch of the site) and then the sexy as fuck Candy Manson. The next day I had the most awesome shoot ever with Mika Tan and then very cute Stacy Burke who loves to have her feet punched! never administered that kind of punishment (or pleasure) before!

Wednesday saw me cooking Satine at Muki's Kitchen, it was really great to see her again so we got some sushi afterwards and caught up on things. I wish she hadn;t have moved to LA. Later that night was my "Bondage for Sex" class at the Pleasure Chest which went very well!

Thursday I was all tied up at the Bondage Cafe...I was nbervous as hell as it's been years since I've been tied up tight but you know what, it was great!!! Really great, I can't wait to do it again!

Friday was an easy day. I was interviewed for over an hour on Playboy Radio and then headed back to Jimmy's (BondageCafe) to edit some pics from my shoots.

Saturday I was teaching at Erotica...well, I have never taught to such a vanilla crowd...EVER! People's jaws were just dropping open...when I had Satine's hands (only) tied behind her back!!! Really showed me that I live in an entirely different world. That night Jimmy, Jewel Evans, Viking, Rachel Paine and I went out for habachi which I have always wanted to try and never had...delicious, and so much fun!

6am Sunday moring I headed home and did it in 4.5 hours...I always want to rush back to my man after so long away.

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting day...

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home