Monday, June 26, 2006

A lot to write but....

so much to do and the pain is starting to kick in. I was rear-ended today...no, not with some great anal sex but in my car by a fuck-wit behind me not looking where he should be (yes, that would be forwards)...so, I'm at a stand-still waiting to pull into my driveway and BAM, got rear ended. Body was flung forward and then back. Never realised how hard the head rests were until that moment. Anyway, you know the deal with whiplash. The pain starts to kick in hours later...and tomorrow I probably won't be able to move my head up and down without feeling every slight movement.

Once the pain stops, I'll write all about LA and how great it was...but I will tell you one thing now: Chanta Rose the bondage model from the past is back!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

I hope you're not in too much pain. Was it too bad or something you'll just shrug off with some rest?

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home