Saturday, June 17, 2006

For the first time ever....

My US LLC bank account actually has a rather healthy balance (lets just say that it was about to be below $1000 which after one more CB's shoot means it would be empty)!!! No, I have not made my investment of well over 70k back or anything like that but I am excited about this. I'm shooting in LA on Monday and Tuesday and for the first time ever those shoots will be paid for by company turnover rather than by capital contribution. Does this mean I will actually be able to stop pouring my savings into this business? Will it actually start to pay for itself (trust me, we're no where near a profit yet)? Oooh, this is good news! Now, I just need it to keep happening and I may actually have a successful business!!!

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home