Thursday, November 29, 2007

I love Chapel St!

Had a really nice day today doing one of my favorite things here: going to Chapel St and enjoying the shopping, restaurants and cafes! Mum and I had lunch at Chapelli's which i just love...if you ever feel the need for a steaming bowl of pasta at 3am in Melbourne then this is the place to go. Then I did some shopping and got a couple of dresses...one really nice one for Xmas at the in-laws. I didn't expect to buy much (and honestly, I didn't...a usual shopping spree for me on Chapel St is around $3000 in one afternoon) because all of the fashion here right now is for Summer, and as much as I love it it is just pointless to buy cothes I will never get to enjoy living in SF...so I was a very sensible...and even found a gorgeous little wool dress perfect for the chilly city!!1

My trip is almost over...in less than 48 hours I'll board the plane back to the USA. I have really had a great time but I have to say the timing is perfect. 6 days here was great. My only regret is Marty not being here with me...I've been calling him at least daily to tell him I miss him and wish he was here....plus I love the corny tourist shit like feeding kangaroos, etc but I won't do that stuff alone.

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Pasta at 3 am in Melbourne... I'll make a note of that.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home