Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ugh, Fucking Parents

Sometimes kids need to learn lessons the hard way...don't trust your parents with your money, investments, etc. A year and a half ago I moved all of my ASX investments to an etrade account. As I do not live in Australia all of my mail would go to my Dad's house (mmm, does this sound familiar, my credit card going to my Mum's...). I own blue chip shares that i do not study, I hold on to them for years so this acount was set up and basically left to sit just as I wanted it to be. Over the past year, I have occassionally checked on the share price of some of the stocks I own and I certainly made a good investment in MAH...so goood in fact that i decided I would probably selll while out here this time after having doubled my money.

So, imagine my surprise when I log on to etrade and see that I own no MAH at all...actually I sold them back in April, 2006 for 0.81 cents (now they're $1.85)...now, instead my money is in ARQ who i have never fucking heard of...and who I might add is fucking TANKING. Thanks Dad. I know you thought you were helping but you just cost me thousands of dollars and guess what, just like your ex-wife you coommitted fraud. You never asked me if you could sell my shares, you were never supposed to be logging into MY etrade account at all.

I am really, really fucking mad.....

Anyway, lesson learnt. I should have known not to trust my slot machine addict mother with my mail but I thought I was safe with my multi-millionaire father. Guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home