Sunday, June 15, 2008

Amazing!

Yesterday, hubby bought me 5 pairs opf socks from REI. The cheapest pair was $8, the most expensive was around $12. I never buy socks, and when I do it is the 3 pair for $5 kind. I was down to my last pair of socks and because I only had one pair left I was wearing them 7 days in a row until they were really gross, then washing them and wearing them for another week LOL!!! So anyway, I have these new socks, socks which, when hubby bought them for me I was yelling and screaming about wasting so much money on socks but today, I am wearing my first pair and I have to say; it's like being reborn. These expensive socks are amazing!! My feet are warm but not sweaty. My arches are supported, my heel and ball of foot areas are nicely cushioned. I have never, in my life, worn such nice socks.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

"You can never have enough socks." -- Albus Dumbledore. He might not exist, but he has a point, nonetheless.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home