Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bondage Workshops!

It has been over a year since I last taught a bondage workshop or gave a private tutorial session. Things have been so hectic with Twisted Factory that teaching had to be put on hold.

While I am still not in a position to become a full time educator (actually I doubt I ever will be) I would like to do some teaching over the next 6 months. I will also be working on Volume 2 of Bondage for Sex and teaching really helps me understand what needs to be written about and how to clearly demonstrate how to do certain ties.

So, any venues out there that may be interested in having me come and teach please drop me a line at chanta@bondageexpert.com and let's try to work out the details (ie. travel arrangemnets and/or payment)! I am only able to do one east coast trip before 2009 so I am really hoping I make it out there (hint, hint Veronica Bound, get me some dates at Passional LOL!) if possible! I will also be teaching "mini" workshops at the Skin Two Expo in London, early Septmeber.

After this small teaching "comeback" LOL, I will not be holding workshops again until Bondage for Sex, Volume 2 is released, mid-late 2009.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home