Friday, July 11, 2008

On a lighter note...

It was lovely to be told as we were landing that San Francisco is having a heat wave and that is was 81 degrees. London had been cold, rainy and windy for the most part, which i don't actually mind there because without that, it wouldn't feel like London!!!

Spending lots of time with Memphis (my dog) at the park and beach. I always realize, when in London, that I njever took advantage of the city while I was there. Now I have to fly 10 hours to check out a gallery, have afternoon tea at Harrod's, etc. I do not make that same mistake here. I regularly go to the beach, eat at great restaurants, walk through the park, etc. That's part of the joy of living in San Francisco and I make every effort to take advantage of it daily.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home