Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Round Done

The last week has included 3 mid-term exams...actually it was 3 in 5 days so i was a wee-bit (okay, a lot) stressed out!

I did not "ace" any of them. I never do. I always get 1 wrong, always, always, always...and usually it's something dumb that I realize as soon as I have turned in my exam. It kills me because I like to be perfect...but Marty keeps telling me, an A is an A...and an A=4 on the GPA which is what matters.

The hardest exam was Nutrition. Really fucking hard. Frustrating too. The teacher put a couple of questions on the exam that were supposed to be easy of things we did not cover in lecture and were not in the textbook, you know, stuff I suppose we're just "supposed to know". This really annoyed me, after the exam I asked her about one which had to do with the minimum recommendation of whole grain in the grain portion of your diet. She laughed, and said "oh, you know, the ads when you were growing up that said make half your grain whole"...I looked at her and said, no, I did not grow up in America and had never seen that slogan. Thanks for the loss of 2% on my exam score. This is the only exam where I am hoping for an A- and am really unsure of my grade, it could be less. I could list every organ, muscle type and hormone secretion in the Gastrointestinal tract and then there was only 2 questions about it on the exam...I could have cried! Oh well. Already got results for Psychology 96% and Sociology 98% though.

Okay, back to Philosophy homework....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home