Monday, February 16, 2009

Heart Shaped Box

Marty remembered that I had mentioned a few weeks ago that I had never received a heart shaped box of chocolates before so on V-day he got me one as well as some "orange juice" roses. They're mainly yellow with dark orange highlights. He usually gets me "sunset roses" which are more yellow and red but I just love orange lately so these are awesome. We didn't have any reomantic dinner plans so we went to target to run errands (puck up house supplies) and then ate at Sizzler!!! How funny is that on V-day! My friends thought I was joking but I actually LOVE Sizzler...mmm, malibu chicken!

I've been studying a lot this weekend as I have a psychology midterm on Tuesday (tomorrow). Fairly certain I have it all memorized and am ready to go. I also have a quiz on "semantics in rhetoric and critical thinking" so now I have to start on the reading for that. I find that for any quizzes in that class I need to do the reading 3-4 times to fully understand and remember it all. The teacher believes in recursion and expects us to do 3 readings, her quiz questions reflect that too, thankfully, so far I have always been prepared and have been doing well (touch wood).

Okay, back to the books.

Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

I sincerely hope you never have even as much as a whiff of the sort of administrative trouble I'm having with college right now. It would seem that incompetence meets cynical mena-spiritedness with some teachers.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home