Thursday, April 05, 2012

I'm back!

Its been over 3 years since I posted here and I feel it long overdue!

My life has taken many twists and turns since then - some good, and many bad - but it is time to reconsider my place in the world of bondage and revisit some past ideas that I let fall by the wayside.

This is a time of discovery people. Will I complete my chem degree? Will I fall madly in love and get married all over again? Will I be able to keep thyroid cancer at bay? Will my wolf survive another year? And will I finally write Bondage for Sex, Volume 2. Honestly, I have no idea the answer to any of these questions, but it is time to find out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Edward Cantor said...

good luck with all these pursuits and questions. you're simply amazing and i really wish you joy with this discovery.

6:02 AM  
Blogger firemynx^B^ said...

Whatever you do Chanta. You will do it well.

It will be the right decision at the right time. There is nothing stopping you revisiting other things when the time is right for those too.

With hugs, as ever

mynx
x

1:38 PM  
Blogger Abramo il grigio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Abramo il grigio said...

when she go in italy!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Firmslowhand said...

We've missed you and still do.

4:40 PM  
Blogger a french guy said...

Très chère inspiratrice,

Plus de nouvelle depuis bientôt un an. Voici quelques encouragements de France pour tes projets qui j'espère, t'apportent joie et plaisir.

Prends soin de toi, avant tout. :-*

Translation tryout :

Dearest inspiring,

No more news for almost a year. Here are some encouragement from France for your projects which I hope, bring you joy and pleasure.

Take care of yourself first and foremost. : - *

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home