Friday, December 16, 2005

Away from home...ugh!

You know, I have become such a home body. I never used to be and I certainly still have the international travel bug but when in the US, I just like to be in SF, at my home with my man where everything is comfortable and familiar. Right now, I'm in AZ doing a little modeling and teaching some classes to couples that would like to learn rope bondage. I am in a lovely, lovely hotel and even got upgraded to a suite which is great but it just isn't "home". From the second I leave SF, all I want is to be back there and I immediatly start counting down, like: "okay, only 2 sleeps to go, I can do that"!

And then I think of cybernet...and how the reason I am here doing this is because I am not there...which leads to me looking at the sites I created...which just makes me really sad and then I can't sleep because I just think and think and think about it. Have you seen "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" where characters can go to Lacuna and have part of their memories removed if something is just to painful to remember? I lost a great, great love of my life, like no other I have ever known...and wish there was something like Lacuna to help me. I had a purpose, now I just feel lost.

Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Hi Suze,
Thank you so much for the encouraging comment. The sites I worked on at CNE were like children to me and I am lost without them...I never coonsidered any of my scenes to just be "shoots" and I am happy to hear that showed.

I am trying to move on with new projects but find I am easily discouraged..I will keep trying though.
Take care,
Chanta

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home