Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tis the Season to Spend Money!


Agh! One of my shoots in AZ got cancelled. Did I write about this already? Anyway, I send out an e-mail to confirm with the photographer for Friday afternoon and he writes back with a description of the shoot (which we have already discusses at length by phone and e-mail), about half way through I read: "and then I'll start shooting POV while I touch you"...um, no, we never agreed to that. So I wrote him back a nice e-mail saying that no I wasn;t able to do that (and if I was it would be with a much higher rate) and of course the shoot got cancelled...so that was $400 I was counting on I will now not get...agh! I really hate that some producers do that. They book you and deliberately leave details out and then when it's close to (or on) shoot day they tell the truth knowing it will be too late for a model to book another gig and may then just suck it up and do it. Well, peer pressure didn't work on me when I was a teenager, it sure as hell isn't going to work now!

So, of course, as a result of this loss I should NOT be spending money but yes, I did! I bought myself a lovely used (but in excellent condition) Arri 300 light for shooting my new site as well as a stand, a sand bag and some gaffer tape! Then I made the mistake of going to Madame S! Uh, oh! Latex called my name and I bought a stunning black, latex evening gown that I totally cannot afford! It has to be adjusted slightly as I guess my boobs aren't big enough!

The pic is from this morning when I finished up the product shots for AgentSM.

Take care, Chanta!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Hi pako!
It's mummification wrap which is great for gags, blindfolds and bondage...I LOVE the stuff...so good for bondage sex!
Chanta

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home