Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can't think of a cool title for this entry....sorry!

Just letting everyone know I am still alive. I am back in San Francisco after another hectic LA trip, 10 shoots in 5 days at 2 different locations....yes, I need a massage and instead of saying it everytime I come back from one of these trips I should actually do it LOL!!!

Tomorrow is hubby's and my 3 year wedding anniversary. We've been together almost 5 years, and married for 3...according to us anyhow...seeing as we had to get married again in 2005 to keep the paperwork people happy!!! I never thought I could love someone for more than a couple of years. I've always seen myself as shallow like that but I guess I was wrong because I hope for nothing more than to speand the rest of my life with this man.

We're going to San Diego this weekend for a mini-break. Going to do lots of tacky tourist things like feeding batrays, having breakfast with Shamu and we may evern slip a zoo emplyee a few $$$ to let me play with an armadillo...my favorite animals in the entire world...after my native australian ones of course.

Trying to get a lot of editing done because I have a lot of travel coming up and it's best to have the sites a few weeks ahead at least. Just finished working on the Sandra Romain/Ava Devine update for ChantasBitches and let me just say, I have never, ever seen sex like this....these bitches are crazy (in a good way)!!! My members are in for a treat with this one!

Okay, back to the grind!
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

If the weather holds out I recommend breakfast at this place in La Jolla

http://www.brocktonvilla.com/

Awesome ocean views.

Drinks: the top of the downtown Hyatt. Or the Hotel Del Coronado.

Mexican food: any taqueria - or I like Por Favor in El Cajon.

http://entertainment.signonsandiego.com/profiles/places/92355

Fresh fish: Point Loma Seafood. Not fancy, chaotic as hell when you order, but delicious.

http://www.plsf.com/

Bought your book while I was in SF last month and love it. Hopefully you'll give a demo in SD sometime soon!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home