Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Surprise, Surprise...

LOL, someone who is posting anonymous asshole comments on my lj happens to be doing it from the IP address of the dark glob:

208.80.184.54 US UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO CYBERNET ENTERTAINMENT LLC

aka: Kink

Pretty lame....

Anyway, I am open to criticism, etc...that's why I have a blog that I seem to share far too much on, but if there is one thing I hate it's people hiding behind anonymity...seriously, get some balls.

Take care,
Chanta

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Chanta rose,I like you,You are very beautiful.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your work. Your the most impressive dominant I've ever seen. I am an amateur dominant at best however I must say I really appreciate your style and it somewhat reminds me of myself. You are however far better polished than myself. when I saw you offered classes I almost shat myself (no I'm not into that). Hope to find more information on that as I continue to explore your page.

11:54 AM  
Blogger rosses said...

Always loved your work and you and your body

Just started bondage with my wife and we have your book.


Didnt realise your time with Kink ended with such animosity

Why?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home