Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Errands and Expenses...

I did plan on getting a lot done today and for the first half or so I did but then I got a call from a good friend in the area and spent the afternoon with him, his wife and baby (who is just the most beautiful shild I have ever seen)...it was nice, we went to a coffee shop and then to a park with a playground...but anyway, on to my errands, etc!

Today was expensive. I had to stock up on a lot of "business items" that all add up. Some exciting, some not so. For example; buying mini dv tapes is damned expensive. We go through dozens of them at a time...I also had to get 9 volt batteries for the electric toys I have as well as AA's...again boring...but it was over $150.00 for what I needed 9and yes I buy in bulk, on line and a place that is cheap!).

Then it was the hunt for condoms! I needed black ones (they're easy to find on ebay) and red ones. Red by itself is not easy to find at all...I generallly have to buy an assorted colors pack but all of the packs I could find on ebay were pastels...ugh! I buy like 100 of each at a time so the red condom hunt began and I did find a place that sells just one color at a time and ordered 50 of them (I use more black than red). So that was around $50 on condoms.

Later I was hunting for medical charts online for the medical set that I use at Rick's (Edge) Studios...it's a cool set but it just needs some dressing, the walls are really bare. The charts were cheap, the expedited shipping was not...so that was another $70 or so and now I still have to hope they arrive on time!

Goodnight!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home